What Information We Collect:
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you submit a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or request other services. The information we may collect includes:
We may also collect non-personal information, such as IP addresses and browsing behavior, to help us understand how our website is being used and to improve the website experience.
How We Use Your Information:
We may use your personal information to:
- Respond to your inquiries or requests for information
- Send you our newsletter or other marketing communications
- Process and fulfill any orders or requests for services
- Improve our website and services
- Comply with legal requirements
We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any third parties.
How We Protect Your Information:
We use reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no system can guarantee 100% security, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
You have the right to:
- Request access to the personal information we have collected about you
- Request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we have collected about you
- Request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you
- Object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- Withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information
Please contact us using the contact information below if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Links to Other Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites before submitting any personal information.
Canadian Digital Consulting Inc.
300 March Rd, Kanata, ON K2K 2E2, Canada.
Last Updated: February 18, 2023